Your Key to the Building Process
- Our helpful Home & Design Consultant will work with you to:
- Choose a plan that best suits your land and lifestyle
- Modify one of our plans
- Help design a home that suits your needs
- If you have your own plans we also price these for you
- Once you are happy with the plan for your new home, we then require a Soil test, Contour Survey and Slab Design (Engineering) so we can quote your new home with confidence
- You will be able to discuss what inclusions you want included in your new home and what items you might like to supply yourself
- Every home is sent to be quoted by each supplier so we are able to achieve the best possible price to construct your new home
- Once you have signed the Contract with Key Homes to build your new home, you will spend time with our helpful Colour Consultant to assist you in selecting the colour scheme and finishing touches to your home allowing you to personalise your home to your own taste.
- Once Key Homes starts building your new home you will be able to communicate with the builder during construction and have a Client Liaison to provide you with updates on the progress of your new home.
- Before Key Homes finishes your new home you are given the opportunity to walk through the home with the Builder to be able to view and discuss the final finishing prior to handover
- On completion you meet with the Builder on site where you are presented with your new Key Home receiving the keys to your new home
Find out more today:
Read the Key points about why you should build with us
Key Homes – “The Key to your new Home”